Covid-19 (Corona Virus)
Due to ongoing concerns regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus) we want to ensure the safety of everyone visiting and those they may come into contact with. As a result, we have put measures in place to help keep everyone safe and as risk free as possible.
Staying safe whilst on site
* Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
* Use the hand sanitizer pumps located throughout the building (available at all sites).
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
Do you have these symptoms?
* high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
* new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
If you have these symptoms you may have COVID-19. You can order a test here:
If your symptoms are severe, speak to a member of staff or call 111.
If you have been exposed to someone who is infected (i.e. a family member) and/or are experiencing these symptoms, please do not attend our centre, please stay at home for 14 days to prevent the potential risk of spreading the virus
Please also visit the NHS website for the most up-to-date guidance and support available – https://bit.ly/2WniLm2
As soon as you are able to please contact our team on 01642 800 881 to notify us of your circumstances and non-attendance.
To keep up to date on the latest Government and national health information and advice, you may refer to the following webpages:
Government – https://bit.ly/2U9UKMm
National Health Service (NHS) – https://bit.ly/2WniLm2
Book an appointment with a course advisor
For further information and pricing please fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Or, call the team on 01642 800881